- Success doesn’t mean selling out. Madiba cut his presidential salary when he came to power in 1994, and handed over a further third of it as a regular donation to a children’s fund.
- Anything is possible. Back in the day Nelson Mandela had the odds stacked against him … but he believed in something bigger and he actually lived it … with each step … till there was freedom
- Living one’s life purpose. In life and in death his purpose was to unite the odds. He created harmony, built rainbows, and brought the world together.
- The power of forgiveness. Madiba could have held a grudge. He could have turned to war. Instead he choose to forgive and live his life … for himself.
- The power to create anything. Mandela took history into his own hands and shaped it. He created the world as he knew it should be. He stood up and became a leader.
What can you learn from this giant Soul ? Share your comments below.
“Sometimes it falls upon a generation to be great.
You can be that great generation.
Let your greatness blossom.” ~ Nelson Mandela