Isn’t it sad that we live in a world where we celebrate just being able to make our bills at the end of the month.
I mean, don’t get me wrong – the alternative pretty much suxs – but why set the barometer so low. It’s as if this is as good as it can get … so we might as well open up a cheap imitation of champers and ching to that!
It’s as if we’re in it for the struggle; The Drama; The narcissistic pleasure of doing a helluva lot and wondering what the pay of is gonna be.
Meet Sally-Ann Henry:
“I never imagined my life like this. 28. pregnant. married and a walking zombie. At least, I might as well be. I work two jobs. I do freelance design work by night, and by day I work as a P.A. My hubby works in the film industry … 10 – 14 hour shifts. We’re hardly making rent and now … soon there’ll be another mouth to feed. Let’s just say things are going to get really interesting…fast.
Then I thought about it long and hard and I wondered why this is as good as it gets. I mean I can dream too right? I’ve got this awesome vision board with a house right there on the seaside. I dip my toes into the cool sand after an amazing day at work, and sip in the fresh ocean hair. My kids are building sand castles … while my husband pours me a glass of red wine.
I never got why I didn’t have what I wanted. Or , worst of all, why I settled for this…
THEN the truth slammed me down,like a slap to my face. I was setting the limits. I built my own coffin , tried it on for size, and forgot to get out of it”
There are two states that we choose live our lives in.
Also known as Limited. Hard. Blocked.
- We’re stuck in the mud. No matter how much we squirm, fight, resist, we’re still right there in the thick of all the drama.
- We’re spinning plates and juggling strategies trying to figure out when the magic kicks in.
- We’re working longer and harder than ever before. No matter what we do we can’t seem to shake of the doubt that we’re not good enough. So we spend countless hours in devotion to trying to prove something … anything… to the world.
- We’re in this treasure hunt for the money. It’s out there – it’s got to be!
- We’re in a glass coffin,trying to grow. Living on steriods and multivitamins, but cutting out or life supply and leg room.
Also know as Flowing. Easy. Properous.
- You’re the captain of your own life and who take full ownership for your success.
- You’re peaceful, calm, and yet you’re in this constant state of play and wonder.
- You’re being in your power and things feel effortless. The darkness disappears and your world is filled with light.
- You respect yourself and give your self the time to dip your toes in the sand, and embrace the life you actually want. Because the truth is, you’re life is out there … not inside some cubicle.
- Things happen. Opportunities arrive. Dots get connected and everything feels as easy as it is.
I’ve had my share of both states, and I can love being in a state of flow.
However every now and then, I found myself in the anti … until I take off the blinkers and get out the proverbial coffin.
I choose to live a life that’s open, free flowing, effortless, wealthy, prosperous and in sync with the Universe.
What choice are you making today?
More importantly, which of these two choices are your actions aligned too?
Let me make it easy for you.
Christie Marie Sheldon is an amazing talented supernova, whom I am delighted to work with and she’s got a treat for you.
She’s got a home training program that’s designed to liberate yourself from the shackles on your energy and immerse yourself into an energetic transformation.
The Unlimited Abundance Home Training Program provides you with the tools to break free from the Abundance Blocks in your life and promote a conscious mind shift to enable you to hone your financial intuition and allow you, and others around you, to flourish.
NEED MORE REASONS TO SIGN UP
Funny is’nt that?
Like having a life and business that’s open, free flowing, effortless, wealthy, prosperous, abundant, innovative, creative, and playful isn’t enough???
Like happiness just isn’t enough.???
Just note that’s ego picking door number 1.
The thing is door number 1 doesn’t and can’t lead you to door number 2. They are two very different things … leading you to two very different lives.
But ok. I hear you.
This is all a little to good to be true right?
So reason number one to sign up is:
1. Instant access to Freebies.
Christie is all about love – so you’ll get access to some amazing tools and online workshops that are designed to take you through door number 2. So even if you wimp out of taking the course, you’ll be able to try on the life you’re always wanted.
And they’ll keep flowing your way … who can resist DYI freebie treatments?
Reason number 2:
2. The course is online and designed to fit your lifestlye
Now I know times are tough and you’re a busy bee … what’s why this course is designed to start just after Christmas. That means you’ll have the time and space to honour and nourish yourself.
PS: Here is what some people have experienced after working with Christie’s system:
“I just wanted to let you know that I purchased Unlimited Abundance recently and I listened to one session per day for 24 consecutive days. The results have been way beyond anything I could’ve imagined in my wildest dreams.
I was working full time for a software company and we were going through a restructuring. I had a feeling my job was going to be eliminated so I wanted to test Christie’s Unlimited Abundance exercises. I started manifesting that $20,000 or more would come to me in some fashion during February. Today is only February 13th and $30,000 of unexpected money has come into my life. I was notified today that my job is ending next week and I’m receiving 3 months severance which I wasn’t expecting. I’ve also received numerous consulting opportunities that I’m sure came to me once I removed my blockages. I will easily receive more than $40,000 this month because of
my clearing the blockages. I was especially blocking my ability to receive from the universe. I love to give but always felt uncomfortable receiving but Christie removed those blocks for me.
Thank you and Christie for changing my life. She’s amazing!!”
– Ted Prodromou