Here are some qualities to improve upon:
Alluring: She Shines
- Possesses both inner and outer beauty.
- Is magnetic and alluring.
- Owns her sexuality.
- Knows who she is and accepts the light and the dark qualities.
- Takes care of her whole self: body, mind, and spirit.
- She is fully accepting of herself and has the freedom and courage to be all of who she is.
Awareness: She Knows
- Awareness of human relationships and the impact she has on others.
- Engages in “soul work”— books, people and activities, etc that serve to raise her consciousness.
- Has a love of learning and applying knowledge to real life challenges so she grows in understanding and wisdom.
- Understands the interplay of earthly and heavenly elements, “as above, so below.”
- Manages her thoughts to create the reality she desires.
Authenticity: She Honors
- Designs a life that nurtures her inner nature.
- She feels and communicates her thoughts and emotions with confidence.
- She takes the time to get her emotional needs met in healthy ways.
- Lives from her center, and is grounded in reality, dealing effectively with day- to- day life.
- She takes the lead in her family.
- She trusts her own process, including beginnings and endings.
Action: She Works
- Her work is a form of self-expression.
- Consciously creates and accepts personal responsibility for herself and her life.
- Releases the need to control or manipulate or punish.
- Discovers her unique purpose and strives to live it.
- Seeks to improve the world through her sphere of influence.
- Views obstacles and challenges as part of the learning process and uses persistence to overcome them.
- Chooses a domain(s) to master (cooking, writing, teaching, healing, art).
Allowing: She Receives
- Balances head and heart functions to make decisions.
- Allows the universe to provide for her needs.
- Lets her soul be her guide while traveling her path.
- Employs natural laws such as the law of attraction to manifest her desires.
- Possess great vision and intuition.
- Is able to perceive the paradoxes of life and see many perspectives.
- Is open to receiving her good.
Full Article ::